The Solution Zone
The Solution Zone provides attendees with the opportunity to observe demonstrations and evaluate procurement solutions. The Solution Zone features companies that provide innovative tools, technologies, and services to help executives improve their Procurement strategies and initiatives.
Delegates can meet and network with experts to breakdown their toughest challenges and find practical solutions to help move their business forward. For your convenience, the networking activities including breakfast, coffee breaks, and cocktail receptions are centrally located in the Solution Zone.
Hundreds of solution providers have established their credibility and leadership within our programs through speaking and exhibiting sponsorship opportunities. As a partner and participant of our extensive event promotions, you are certain to be front of mind when most industry executives are assessing products and services.
Exhibition and Sponsorship packages are specially made to suit your company’s distinct commercial requirements. From full speaking roles to cocktail parties, prominent exhibition booths and pre-event marketing campaigns, the range of available opportunities is endless.
Our sponsors and exhibitors choose us because we help them to:
- Keep their brand front of mind, keeping their solution on the buyers short list
- Maximize their sales teams’ time by providing direct face to face access to the industry decision makers
- Test drive new products and make certain they will go to market successfully
- Showcase their solution and run product demos to drive demand
- Generate qualified leads and conduct sales meetings
- Meet their top prospects onsite with our matchmaking services
Benefits of being a commercial partner of ProcureCon include:
- Differentiating your company from other vendors for competitive advantage
- Raising awareness and positioning your services as the essential partner of choice
- Demonstrating of your strength in uncertain times to grow your market share
- Lead generation to accelerate your sales cycle
- Building loyalty and leadership among your core constituents
Your next step is to contact me to consult on the best way to achieve your specific business goals. I can then recommend a course of action for you to make an informed business decision.
Sponsorship DirectorScott Rossen
Phone: 1 (646) 200.7526
Fax: 1 (212) 598.1452
Some unprompted feedback from our partners:
Indirect ProcureCon was a great event. It was attended by senior leaders of companies who wanted to learn more about indirect procurement and who sought out partners to help move their programs forward. Minacs achieved 15-20 solid leads and anticipates multiple contracts to be generated from the event.
Michael R. Koontz, Senior Vice President, Financial Services, Aditya Birla Minacs
It's been a pleasure working with the WBR team. Thanks for all your support and help in making our participation successful.
Siddharth Hegde, Former Director Marketing - GlobalEprocure
Just a quick email to let you know how much I enjoyed the ProcureCon Indirect conference. I found the quality of the speakers and networking sessions very beneficial.
Donna Yelmokas, Director, Global Alliance - Emptoris, Inc.
ProcureCon is such a well run event. It's the industry event and I can't imagine not attending if I were a procurement executive. So I will extend some of our passes to CPOs we partner with.
Marcy Bucci, VP Worldwide Sales, Beroe, Inc